Memorial Employee Assistance Services offers toll-free telephone
access 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Employees and eligible family
members throughout the United States and Canada use the toll-free line
888-817-8989 as the single access point for EAP services. When you (or
your spouse or dependent children) call MEAS, an intake counselor will:
- Determine the nature of your concern(s);
- Evaluate the level of urgency;
- Explain any service parameters and answer any questions you may have;
- Collect some basic demographic information;
- Reassure you that the program is confidential;
- Arrange for an "in-person" session in one of our offices in central
Illinois or refer you to one of our EAP affiliates throughout United
States to set up an appointment.
For general questions about Memorial Employee Assistance Services, you can also e-mail us.