Memorial Employee Assistance Services brings proven capability in employee assistance and managed behavioral health care for organizations ranging from small business to Fortune 100 clients. MEAS values the opportunity to work with brokers and vendors who are committed to bringing the most effective programs and services to their clients.
What differentiates us from other EAP providers?
- The "just-right" solution: Compared to some EAPs, we are not so big that your client would be lost among our customer base and not so small to have any worries about our capacity or sophistication.
- We are local: Memorial Employee Assistance Services is located in Springfield, IL. We will be responsive to your needs.
- Customization: We customize EAP, wellness, and Work-Life solutions for customers.
- Using science to examine the business case: Other EAPs and Managed Behavioral Health (MBH) organizations are turning to MEAS for consultation and guidance in using empirical, scientific design and techniques to measure outcomes, performance, and program effectiveness.
- Exceptional account management: We will assign a highly professional account executive to act as your dedicated EAP and Work-Life liaison.
- Integration at the local level: We want our account executives and affiliates to be aligned with local management and possess firsthand knowledge of specific worksites and the occupational influences that contribute to EAP issues.
- On-site capacity and experience: MEAS serves many customers with internal or on-site EAP counseling, usually co-located with medical or human resources.
- Integrated Work-Life Services: Our relationship with Harris, Rothenberg International (HRI), a leader in the Work-Life field, has enabled MEAS to provide the benefits of an integrated model to customers.
- Improving EAP affiliate fidelity to EAP practices: MEAS may be the only vendor who has extensively uncovered and researched this problem and has a plan to improve affiliate fidelity to EAP practice.
- Clinical expertise and acumen: At MEAS, we specialize in behavioral health, and our staff, affiliates, and development efforts all support this central mission.
- Excellent responsiveness: You can expect MEAS to be highly responsive when you have a question or issue, regardless of the size of your client.
We encourage you to take a closer look at our EAP services for your valued clients, and to add us to your vendor bid list when marketing for EAP plans. To request a proposal, contact an account executive, call 888-817-8989, or e-mail us.